Wednesday, January 30, 2008

McKinney Skinny Mission Statement

Welcome to the McKinney Skinny! As I am starting this blog I have decided on the following mission statement: "The McKinney Skinny was created to keep family and friends up to date on the latest happenings in our lives without boring you to death or making you feel like you are reading a never ending Christmas letter." For now I am more concerned on how our blog looks as opposed to the actual postings! ;-) So stay tuned...


This is one of my latest digiscrapping pages of Kennedy and her 2 cousins...

2 comments:

6 P's in a Pod said...

SOOOOOOO CUTE!! Not enough "o's" to type for how cute that picture is!
So happy to have found your blog...now I'm going to stalk it!

Anonymous said...

Luv it! so glad to see your gonna be bloggers. I'm diggin' the name you chose and am kinda pissed that you already know how to do a cool background. My excuse for not having one was that I'm still new to this whole blogging thing. Way to show me up! luv you guys!