Thursday, March 13, 2008

Colds, colds go away, come again another day...

I am SO sick of being sick! Or should I say, having sick kids. Just when I thought the croup/fevers/stomach flu stint was over (AKA February), on comes the coughs & sniffles. The girls have been battling colds for a week now. I think Kennedy's is partly due to teething but Hailey doesn't have an excuse! (Kennedy got her 5th tooth this week...I need to post a picture of her teeth because they are a crack up! She has two on top...not the "two front teeth" but a tooth on each side of the "two front teeth" and three bottom teeth. She looks like dracula when she smiles or laughs!) Anyway, hopefully the colds & sickness will leave with the cold weather and not return until next year!

1 comments:

Heather said...

Traci! I am so glad we can be blogging buddies. It seems to be the best way for me to keep in touch. We would love to go out sometime. Your girls are so darling! I LOVE Kennedy's hair...I guess you could call it hair envy.