I finally had a few minutes to work on Kennedy's baby book (I've been inspired by one of my friend Kathy's friends to try digiscrapping) so I thought I'd post my latest page. Last week I attempted putting Kennedy's hair into two piggy tails. Of course it wasn't a problem with all of her hair! It was funny because later that day while at Costco, we were stopped by another couple asking how old she was...they about died when I told them that she was only 8 1/2 months. Their daughter that was with them was also about the same age, and had only 2 mini, wannabe piggy tails, both with only a few sprigs of hair. I had to laugh, they thought Kennedy was much older. I guess I'm finally used to my "hairy" baby and I forget that she's a little out of the norm...but we wouldn't have her any other way!
Friday, March 14, 2008
Piggy Tails
Posted by McKinney's at 10:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So cute! You may have to give me a lesson in digiscrapping. Kennedy is such a doll.
Could she be any cuter!!! It is good to be able to see your cute family!!!! Keep in touch
jessica (p.s.)I will tell craig hi from you!!!!
Hey, Brandon! How funny that you found us! I had to find your blog and leave you a message back! I can't believe how big your girls are getting! What a cute little family you have! Glad you are doing great! Say hello to Traci, AJ and Kim for me!
Post a Comment