Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The Tent Club

The Tent Club - Members Only. After seeing the movie, "Kit Kettridge, An American Girl", Hailey decided that she wanted to have a club of her own so one day a few weeks ago her cousin, Emma, came over to play and they made up the Tent Club. They were so cute playing in the tent, they drug all sorts of "friends" outside to play in the tent with them. I was asked to serve them snacks but was not allowed to come in. :-(



5 comments:

Ellery said...

oh i remember those days...i love the tent club!! it would be fun to be a kid again! my girls would be all over doing that!
greg and i have a mommy and daddy trip coming up!!!yea!!! we are going to LA to watch my bro at the xgames then to have a few days to ourselves!! i cant wait...good for the soul!

Ellery said...

by the way your trip looks like heaven...beautiful!!

Heather said...

Oh, Krissy would be in heaven...I think we make tents out of blankets most days. We ought to get them together!

6 P's in a Pod said...

I laughed so hard---"I was asked to serve them snacks but wasn't allowed in". Reminds me of tree-house days. Ahhhh, to be young again.

Ellery said...

time for a post!!
hey B my google analytics isnt working anymore...i also took it off private. whats the deal?