This will probably be my last posting once Traci gets wind of it so I might as well go out with a bang. Happy Birthday Traci. Hope you have a great day. Here is my top 29. Drum roll please...
29. That you take time to get crazy with the kids even after a long day at the office.
28. Every morning when the girls get up, no matter where you are in the beautifying process you take time to come over and say good morning to them and give them a love.
27. That you love A-Rod and the Yankees.
26. Your brown hair followed by your big brown eyes. Grrrrrr baby…very Grrrrr.
25. Your skills that you have when it comes to computer programs, building web sites, and being creative. (For example…Our Blog, Our House, Birthday parties, & any other holiday)
24. Kennedy’s birthday this year (go ahead and scroll down to see what I am talking about.) Holy crap you’re creative and loved every minute of it.
23. Your ability to still love me even though my grammar is not the best.
22. Your will to make sure the girls hair is done every morning come hell or high water, a few tears, & a few yelling matches.
21. I love how you like to do little family activities with our little family.
20. That you support my Saturday morning McDonalds run’s.
19. That you’re calm, cool, and collected when the girls are sick or hurt.
18. That you have changed as many diapers as I have.
17. I love how you stand out back and shake your head as I am mowing the lawn for a second time right after I just finished the first mowing. (I like a tight mow, babe)
16. That you will go out in the backyard with me and hit baseball’s on the hit away and get fired up about it, & talk trash the rest of the night.
15. You’re Sexy-Licious.
14. That 8+years ago you introduced me to an 80/20 (80% diet coke, 20% coke with lime) and I haven’t gone back since. Moment of silence please.
13. That KONA, HI 96740 really is Zion.
12. That you let me make sonic runs with Clark W. Grizwald.
11. That you love to craft stuff up to make our house look so cute.
10. That you accept me when we go somewhere and we run into someone I know and I forget to introduce you.
9. Your understanding (not acceptance) of my cell phone addiction.
8. That you don’t sweat the small stuff.
7. The love that you have for the holidays. Halloween ends….Christmas begins.
6. Even at 29 you’re still in love with Disneyland and all it has to offer.
5. The excitement you have for shopping for the girls and would rather buy stuff for them instead of you.
4. That you have put up with me for this long.
3. That new BBQ Chicken Pizza recipe that you found.
2. That you get so mad at me when I try to surprise you.
1. That you said yes 7 plus years ago. I know, I know, cheesey but true.
Saturday, August 16, 2008
Happy Birthday Traci!!!
Posted by McKinney's at 11:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Oh B- You really know how to treat your wife on her birthday!! She is pretty great, huh!! I'm glad someone knows how to craft in our family! Good job and I hope you can stay on your website:)
Wow!! Way to go Brandon...this should really earn some brownie points, not the dog house. It was so fun to read. Something I love about Traci...she is always crackin' us up and can answer any computer question we throw her way! I hope you had a great birthday Traci! I am so thankful to have you as a friend!
What a great post. Nice job Brandon!!!! Happy birthday Traci. I must say I have many times appreciated your mad web skills and your craftiness (is that a word?). Just think of making those sweet american flags :) LOL
Happy happy birthday!
Happy Birthday Traci!! 29?! I didnt know you robbed the craddle Brandon. i would love to be 29 again! That was a sweet post Brandon, it was fun to learn about Traci!I would love to go on a Sat morning McDonalds run but they dont have their cream cheese danishes anymore!! Gotta love the hashbrowns though! We need to get together!!
ps why would my google analytics have stopped working?
Brandon-you are the best. As always. I LOVE this post. Traci, I've always loved you and it was so cute to hear your husband dote on you. I will admit I tried to get Trent to copy this brilliant idea on my blog but he didn't think that would be as genuine as him coming up with it himself. Whatever.
Your wife sounds like a great person. What a great tribute Brandon. I am sure she is a great wife and mother. Happy birthday to her. The diet coke formula sounds good need to try it.
SOOOOO cute post! HAPPY belated birthday, Traci! You ROCK!!
Post a Comment