Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Aqua Globes!

Okay, so I've been meaning to post about this for a while and am now just getting around to it. As everyone knows by now, my birthday was a few weeks ago and in trying to decide what to get me, Brandon asked Hailey what she thought. She immediately replied, "Aqua Globes!". She's so funny...one Saturday morning she was watching the Strawberry Shortcake cartoon and loved it so I decided to record it for her and has since watched it a thousand times. The episode just happens to have an Aqua Globes commercial in the middle of it and every time it comes on she asks me what color I want, "Red, Blue, Green or Multicolor". It's so funny, she has the whole thing memorized and would be a great sales rep for the company! So, on my birthday she handed me an envelope and was so excited for me to open it. Inside was a certificate for my Aqua Globes (it took 2-3 weeks to ship). They arrived last week and of course we had to open them and put them to use immediately. And I have to say, they are fabulous! I am the first to admit that I am horrible at remembering to water my 3 plants so now instead of continuously bringing them back from the dead, I can keep them constantly watered with my Aqua Globes! Thank you for the thoughtful gift, Hailey! :-)



You too can be the proud owner of a set of Aqua Globes.

2 comments:

Ellery said...

i might have to get me some! i love to garden and i love blown glass. here i come aqua globes!

Amy said...

Ok, your blog is so cute. I'm so excited you are coming to Cali. I just barely set up a blog but nothing is there and it is ugly. :) I can't wait to meet your girls! They are adorable.