Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Look out Carrie Underwood...

Tonight the VMA's (Video Music Award's) touched down at the McKinney house. Live, center stage on the toy box I bring to you....Carrie Underwood. Note: Wardrobe brought to you by American Girl Bitty Baby. Video recording brought to you live, via my cell phone.

6 comments:

Jen said...

Okay, that is about the cutest thing I've even seen!

Jaime Ellis said...

Brandon, It's Jaime (Abbott) Ellis, Your family is so cute. Your girls look like you. I am setting up a blog but it is taking me a while but you can look at what I have so far. The address is The Jared Ellis Family. Keep in touch. Jaime

Ellery said...

oh my good gracious!!! how cute was that?!!

6 P's in a Pod said...

DARLING!! If it weren't exploitation, I'd say put it on UTube and make a million dollars off of this future country singer!

Brenna LaPray said...

She is so stinkin cute! I can't believe how well she knows the words. What a talented little thing.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh is she not the best thing EVER?! You've got quite the performer there. Thanks for making my day!