
Please join me in a moment of silence....I want to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee.
LET'S GO YANKEES.....
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Farewell...
Posted by McKinney's at 4:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Please join me in a moment of silence....I want to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee.
LET'S GO YANKEES.....
Posted by McKinney's at 4:34 PM
11 comments:
Amen Brother
what's up with that?!
what a waste.
I hate baseball.
However, I LLLOOOVVVEEE your new blog banner!!!
please say that was Brandon that wrote that!!! I know I hate baseball. gease seriously I am with ellery... what a waste!
Too funny... LUV,LUV,LUV the new banner...however I loved the old one as well. You guys always do such a great job. I finally convinced Trent to get on here and see your kiddos. We were dyin' at how hilarious Hayley is with singing all those grown up songs. She is really something else. And of course the babe, who looks just like Elf. You guys have the cutest kids ever!! we luv you guys!
ummmm DISNEY pictures????
i meant it was a waste to get rid of the stadium! sorry shanna you misunderstood me.
thanks Ellery, diet cokes on me
Hey!! I still think it's a waste!! Baseball blows!! Diet cokes anyone???
Building a new stadium right next to the old one is a waste. I have to say that I agree with my sis, baseball is not my favorite sport. But I still love ya Brandon. What the heck, I'll buy all of you a diet coke!!!
To bad it is not the whole team.
Post a Comment