So this is a little overdue. I've been so bad at blogging lately! Too many things to do and not enough time. So Hailey's birthday was back at the beginning of September...September 5th to be exact. Like I said, this is way overdue but I thought I would still post a few pictures. Oh, and to top off her big day, Brandon fell off of a ladder and landed on her brand new princess bike, only hours old! Thankfully he had only scrapes and bruises but he felt so bad that he ruined Hailey's new bike that he took her back to Toys R' Us that night to pick out a new one. Notice at the beginning of the slide show she's riding the princess bike and at the end she's on the new barbie "replacement" bike.
Despite the accident, she still managed to have a fun filled birthday that included a birthday dinner at Spaghetti Factory and a Build-A-Bear party with her cousins. Happy Late Birthday, Hailey!
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Happy 4th Birthday, Hailey!
Posted by McKinney's at 10:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Hailey. Sorry about the bike.
I can't believe all these kids are getting so old...and about that ladder accident...I had no idea! Thank goodness the bike was there to break the fall??!! I did notice that birthday cake...and of course, it was amazing. We definitely need to get together soon to catch up. You always have great stories to tell! And, uh, watch out for men falling off your roof.
My, how the time does fly. I remember just yesterday when...
Post a Comment