Saturday, October 25, 2008

Busy Body

This morning we went outside for the usual Saturday yard chores (fun fun). Kennedy and I usually don't go outside because I end up just chasing her around instead of actually helping out and this morning wasn't any different but I decided to grab the camera and actually managed to get some cute shots of our little busy body. Sitting on her bike only entertained her for about 30 seconds before she was off to mess up the leaves that Hailey was raking. Then she was off climing on to the porch to check out the pumpkins before she ran back across the yard and into the street (if I had let her). Then she pushed the lawn mower for all of 15 seconds before she found Hailey's bike helmet which actually captured her attention a little longer. By the end of our yard chore adventure I'm not sure who was more tired, Brandon who had cleaned up all of the flower beds and raked leaves or me from chasing Kennedy!



9 comments:

Ellery said...

such cute photos!! your kids are darling! love filling up the lawn mower with the bottle!
happy birthday hailey!!

Anonymous said...

Toooo cute! Your girls are such dolls! We miss you guys!

Brenna LaPray said...

It's a hard stage when they move all over the place but there so stinkin cute too. Love her thick hair.

Neysa said...

Your kids are so cute. We are going private and would like to give you an invite, if you would like one. I would really like to keep in touch with you guys, if that is okay. I thought I had your name on our blog this whole time. If you want to, will you leave your email address on our blog. I posted that we were going private so just leave it on that comment. Hope to hear from you guys.

Neysa said...

p.s. this is Dave and Neysa Poer by the way.

Shanna said...

time to update again!!

sillyhaywardfamily said...

I only have one word... Darling!!!! brandon, thanks for the tip, but it is just a point and shoot camera so the lens doesn't come off! Thanks again! to bad craig has to pay for my mistake!!Haha
p.s we should really get a group of us together for some grub!! we would love to see you and meet your wife!

6 P's in a Pod said...

Trade me---Kennedy for Oakley. Straight across.

Anonymous said...

I'm lookin' for an update... how was Thanksgiving?