Friday we checked out of work and headed up North to the Children’s Museum at the Gateway. Fathers, I would highly suggest that you drop the wife and kids off and head to the SkyBox until they are finished. The girls loved it and there was a lot to see and do. Here are a few shots of the activities.
Monday, April 21, 2008
Discovery Kids Museum @ the Gateway
Posted by McKinney's at 8:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey, this is Neysa I got your blog off of Shanna's. Your girls are so adorable. That quote on the right that you had written about the word shoot, but not really that word, anyways was so funny because I know exactly how it is. Austin had said kind of the same thing. He picks up things from movies and half of the time, well about 99% of the time you would think he was not even paying attention. I just thought I would share that with you also. It's cute. Come visit our blog at thepoers.blogspot.com
Sounds like fun to me. However, I'm not sure I would let Kyle off the hook that easily! Your girls are growing up so fast! Keep the photos coming!
Post a Comment