Monday, April 21, 2008

The littlest McKinney


5 comments:

Ellery said...

that museaum is heaven! love the falling asleep photo! she is a doll!

Shanna said...

I want to be in the McKinney family! You guys always have fun things going on and you guys have the best grandma and aunt ever! How fun ! The museam is the best. Great post and pics.

Brenna LaPray said...

Thanks for your comment! I am so not much of a blogger. shanna started it for me and every now and then she or I will put stuff on. I am trying to be better at it since it seems like the "cool thing to do" LOL. I can't believe how fast Kennedy has grown. It seems like just yesterday she was born. What a cutie you have!

Marley Girls said...

I love when the little ones suck their thumbs! She is a sweet little thing!

6 P's in a Pod said...

That sleepy picture is better than Ambien! I feel myself getting sleepier just looking at it. DARLING!