Monday, May 5, 2008

Spring is FINALLY here!

We've been waiting for a long time (and I hope I don't jinx myself) but Spring is FINALLY here! Granted it snowed last week but that's just the kind of weather we have here in Utah. This past Saturday was such a beautiful day that we couldn't help go outside and enjoy some sunshine. Hailey loves to help Brandon in the yard. Whether it's pushing her bubble lawn mower or shoveling dirt, she loves to be outside with her dad. Saturday morning we did our ritual grocery shopping trip to WalMart and she spotted this cheap plastic wheel barrow that she just HAD to have so she could help Dad in the yard. Here are a few pictures of her putting it to good use. She's quite the little worker although I just wish she'd avoid digging so close to the tulips!



Oh, and honey, the lawn is looking nice and green thanks to you!

2 comments:

Neysa said...

I am so excited that Spring in finally here. At least for a couple days of the week. It's always fun to get your kids out of the house on a warm day. It looks like your little girl had a really great time in the garden. She is so cute. I love your background on your blog. Come visit us at our blog, if you want to. This is Neysa Thomas just so you know. thepoers.blogspot.com.

Anonymous said...

Hailey. Thank you so much for helping me move all the dirt for the fire pit. I can't wait to get it in and stoke it up.