I had the day off from work today so I decided to take the girls to the zoo. I was all excited and when I asked Hailey if she wanted to go she said, "No, it's far away like Disneyland". She said that she'd rather go ride the ponies so off to Thanksgiving Point we went. Although I told her they would be hot, she insisted that she wear her "cowboy boots". I think you can see them in some of the pictures. All in all we had a great time with Aunt Amy and her girlies.
Friday, May 16, 2008
Ride'em Cowgirls!
Posted by McKinney's at 9:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looks like fun! I am loving the American Idol! That is so cute of her singing! She is such a doll!
we have great memories with those ponies too! the photos are darling. and yes the zoo is dang far :)
I just now commented on the singing one- I hadn't seen it until now. She's right, why drive clear out to the zoo when you've got animals nearby that'll let you ride'em?!?!
Post a Comment