Monday, May 5, 2008

Hailey's Artwork

Hailey has been quite interested in drawing and painting lately which makes me so excited because I LOVED drawing/painting/crafting/etc. when I was little. This post is especially for my mom because I keep telling her that I'll take some pictures of Hailey's artwork and email her but I keep forgetting. So, this is for you Mom! The first picture is a self portrait of her with her dance uniform on outside in the sun. The second picture is one that she drew one morning before work. She was so proud of herself for copying an elephant that was in one of her books. The way she drew the elephant's trunk is my favorite. She even had me spell "elelphant" so she could write it across the top. I think she's going to love preschool this summer!


4 comments:

Ellery said...

soo cute..isnt it fun to see how their little minds work? and we love spring too! cant wait to get out in the garden!

Shanna said...

She is so cute! I seriously think she is so sweet! Kesley just loves her and is always asking to play with her! I love the pictures. She is a little picasso!

Emily said...

Happy Mother's Day! Your little one will be the star in preschool! :)

Heather said...

There is nothing as fun as kiddie artwork. I bet you have the constant craft mess at your house like we do at ours! BTW- Brandon, I love it when you comment on my blog! Thanks for reading.