Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Priceless

Fisher Price Train w/ animals...$25.00
Board Books......................$4.50
Stuff Animals....................$3.75
Kennedy ignoring it all for a red solo cup......PRICELESS!!!!


6 comments:

Ellery said...

Seriously why we spend $ on toys?! Our kids are the same way...that is so cute! Love both videos!

Anonymous said...

Tooooo cute! How true is that?!?

6 P's in a Pod said...

It's an unexplainable phenomenon!
P.S. Have I told you lately I LOVE those cheeks?!

Shanna said...

Tracy I hope youdon't mind me commenting on your blog. I found it blog hopping. I just thought I would say hi! If you would like to view our blog email me at shannaleroy@hotmail.com and I will send you an invite. I can't believe how fast Kennedy is growing! She is just so cute. By the way Kesley saw Hailey's picture and said she wanted to play with her! We need to get them together again!

Shanna

Ellery said...

So apparently when you post famous peoples photos on your blog you get a lot of weirdos stealing your photos and putting them on websites and blogs. so it creeped me out and i am now making my blog private. they would also have links to my blog from theirs. so send me your email address! so you can get into mine. sorry its a pain!

Ellery said...

ellrob@comcast.net