Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Hailey's Dance Recital

I've been meaning to post these pictures for a while now. Hailey had her first dance recital on May 31st. She is in a combo class where they learn all types of dance, ballet, jazz, tap & tumbling. Her class did their recital dance to the "Working Song" from the movie, Enchanted. It was darling and Hailey did awesome! She was one of the only dancers that remembered the whole entire dance and didn't get stage fright. Her class also participated in the finale dance which was a faster jazz dance to "You can't stop the beat" from Hairspray. It was so cute, she was really shakin' it on stage. I'll try and post some video clips later but for now it's just pictures.



6 comments:

Ellery said...

Those are the greatest pictures!! Your girls have the most darling sweet faces! I loved when Indi was in her first dance recital..soo fun! Hailey's outfit was so cute too.
Brandon you need to read my latest post...especially the bottom :)

Ellery said...

ummmm..how did you change your comment?! i believe the first one involved 3 expletives. :)

Shanna said...

K Traci, Hailey is totally starting to look more like you! What a doll! I love her dance costume! You need to tell me where she takes dance. She is so cute and so proper! I need to adopt her and teach Kesley some lessons!

Ellery said...

tag!!!

Ellery said...

you tag slacker!!!

McKinney's said...

Listen here sister. Im coming out with a quality piece so be prepared.