Saturday, June 21, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Kennedy!

Yesterday was Kennedy's birthday and boy did we have a fun day! We went swimming at the local pool which was Kennedy's first time. She loved every minute of it. Splashing in the water and trying to get out of my grasp to crawl in further. Later in the evening we had a little party and Grandma AJ, Aunts, Uncles & cousins came over to help us celebrate the big day. I can't believe that she's already one year old. Where does the time go?

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me be the first to comment on how awesome the Mrs's is. W.O.W. Just look at the cake and cupcakes and you can only imagine how the rest of the day went. It started at 7am when Kennedy arose for the day and we were still going at it when the sun set. Nice work babe on such a fun day for Kennedy and everyone that attended.

Kathy said...

Honestly - did you make that cake and those adorable cupcakes? I am going to have to hire you for Claire's next b-day.

Kennedy is such a cute little girl - I love her expressions!

Shanna said...

So fun! Are those cupcakes from that yummy Dippidee place?! They are so cute! You guys need to bring her over to my moms sometime and let her and Hayley swim. What a fun day! It's crazy she is already a year old! Time is flying!!!!

Anonymous said...

The cake and cupcakes were homemade by none other then Traci herself...Nice work Babe your just as good as the company's out there.

Brenna LaPray said...

She is such a doll! I'm always checking in to see how the Mckinneys are doing. You have such a cute family!

Ellery said...

Happy Birthday cute girl!! Way to go on the darling cupcakes and the cake!! Do you give lessons?! Such great photos...their first birthday always comes soo fast!

6 P's in a Pod said...

SHUT-UP! Those cupcakes look divine and I wish I could eat one RIGHT NOW!!
Happy birthday to a beautiful, beautiful little girl!

Chad said...

Hey, what's up? Everything looks like it's going well for you. That's good to see. We're living in Charlotte now, check out our blog if you get a chance.

Heather said...

Really the cutest cupcakes ever! Leave it to you Traci!! What a fun birthday and such sweet girlies!

Anonymous said...

Those were great pictures! Who's the photographer? I am totally in love with Kennedy! luv,luv,luv the cheeks and arms and smile...what a doll! And Traci, YOU ARE AWESOME!

sillyhaywardfamily said...

Happy 1st Birthday!!! It is so fun, but so sad at the same time how fast time flies!!! Oh And by the way, Yes she does have beautiful hair!!!

Emily said...

Kennedy is going to be 5 before you add another post to your blog....I'm waiting!